Basic Google Slides Instructions:
1. Log in to your Google Drive.
2. Cick Create and then click on Presentation.
3. Name your presentation at the top of the screen.
4. Select a blank template.
You will ultimately create three slides: one for each Brain Rule. You should insert one strong visual image--without copyright restrictions--on each slide. Then, insert a text box to type a Brain Rule on each slide. You should keep your font consistent throughout the presentation.
Your last slide should be a Bibliography with citations of the works you consulted as well as the images you used in your presentation.
You must click "Get shareable link" and copy and paste the link to submit your slides on Canvas. You must also share your Slides with both your BOOM teacher and your advisor.
Steve Jobs was an expert presenter. His presentations were informative, entertaining, and engaging. How did he do it? Watch and learn.
1. Practice, practice, practice. This is a short presentation, but we still expect you to be prepared and poised.
2. Connect. Look at your audience and introduce yourself.
3. Vocalize. Use a strong, clear voice, and tell us what your Brain Rules are.
4. Tell a story. Why did you choose your Brain Rules? Explain it to us in a clear, engaging manner.
5. Close. Thank your class and sit down. There's no need to say "I think that's it" or shrug sheepishly.
***When you are a member of the audience, you are expected to listen attentively and respectfully. You will be assessed on this skill just as you will be assessed on your presentation skills.***