Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Fun at home!
Here you can find some ideas to entertain and enhance your learning from home!
Never too old for a read aloud
Download a Moon journal
Look at the moon every night and record what you see
Screen Free Ideas
Here are some ideas you can do at home without looking at a computer:
- Make a scavenger/treasure hunt for a sibling or family member
- Go on an Alphabet scavenger hunt in your house.
- Read a book you have been meaning to read on your bookshelf
- Listen to audiobooks (I recommend listening to audiobooks while you clean)
- Help out with yard work, planting or gardening
- Try cooking or baking something with ingredients you already have on hand
- Journal your experience staying at home
- Have a dance party in your living room
- Play a card game or a board game
- Draw, color or sketch
Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
Resource Page for Spring 2020
How to Draw a Chinese Dragon with Grace Lin
Draw everyday with Jarrett J. Krosoczka
If you have a favorite author, try visiting their website for more information on their writing process & other activities.
Virtual Tours & Field Trips