Students will be able to:
Students will create and share a NoodleTools project with their teacher.
Students will create three source citations for the three articles they determine most credible and include them in their works cited.
For each article they determine is credible, they will extract three main ideas and create a notecard to record the main ideas.
Notecards with information from each article should be piled or color coded.
To determine the credibility of a source students will use the TOECAP method.
1. Always cite your source in with a bibliography entry first.
2. Link your notecard to your source entry.
3. Fill in the page number box if your source is paginated.
4. Make a unique title for the notecard.
5. One idea/fact per notecard.